Introduction about Bloons TD Battles MOD
This MOD is a new way to play Bloons TD Battles. Instead of having to collect medallions to unlock towers, you can now use this mod to unlock all the towers by just clicking on the “buy all” button in the store.
There’s nothing else you have to do to get unlimited medallions in Bloons TD Battles! You don’t have to collect them, or buy them with real money, or hack your account and risk getting banned. The mod automatically gives you infinite medallions by clicking on one button.
The mod also works offline, even if your Internet connection is down. So if you’re on a plane without WiFi or just don’t want to waste data… no problem! You can still play Bloons TD Battles without any problems at all!
The game is designed by ninja kiwi, which is based on the popular game Bloons Tower Defense
If you’re a fan of the Bloons Tower Defense franchise, then you’ll be pleased to know that Ninja Kiwi is working on another game in the series. This time around, they have taken the tower defense concept and expanded it into a multiplayer battle arena. In this game, players can select their favorite character/heroes from previous Bloons TD games and use them in a head-to-head gameplay mode where they compete against each other for points based on their kills and defenses.
In this game, there are different levels that you have to clear for progress
In this game, there are different levels that you have to clear for progress. You can also see the number of medals needed in each level.
The overall objective of this game is to destroy all the bloons in a level before they reach your end point. This can be achieved by using towers and upgrades that help you with your defense strategy. As you progress through the levels, the difficulty increases and it becomes more challenging for you to complete them successfully without losing any lives or getting any towers destroyed.
Your main objective is to try and clear each level by popping all the bloons, which are carrying cargo and try to escape as quickly as possible
There are many different types of bloons in this game including but not limited to:
- Red Bloons – These are fast moving red colored balloons that will pop on contact with anything (including other bloons)
- Blue Bloons – These are medium sized greenish blue colored balloons that travel slowly through the air until they reach their target or lose a life point due to touching another object
- Yellow Bloons – These are slow moving yellow colored balloons that travel quickly once they get enough speed up from bumping into other objects while they’re trying to reach their target
Each level has a time limit in which you have to clear all the bloons before they reach their target and get away from you
The time limit is important because if you run out of it, you will lose. You can buy more time with coins that you earn from beating levels.
To increase your chances of winning, you should try and upgrade your bloon tower to make it more powerful so that it can pop more bloons
In Bloons TD Battles, upgrading a tower increases its damage and range. Each tower has a set amount of coins that it needs in order to become fully upgraded. It’s important to upgrade your towers as soon as possible because they need money and time to do so!
This can be done by using money that you earn during your gameplay
The game has a lot of progress and you can earn in-game money through the following ways:
- Popping bloons with your towers
- Upgrading your towers to higher levels
- Completing missions, challenges and daily rewards
- Buying it with real money
There are different types of towers available in this game and each one can be upgraded in order to increase its effectiveness
In Bloons TD Battles, there are different types of towers available in this game and each one can be upgraded in order to increase its effectiveness. The following is a list of towers that you will encounter while playing the game:
- Sniper Tower– This tower has a long range and attacks bloons from afar with high accuracy. It is best used against camo bloons as it can see through their camo.
- Dart Monkey– This tower launches darts at nearby enemies with great power but lacks range. It is best used against camos as they are unable to dodge darts fired from this tower.
- Ice Tower– This tower freezes nearby enemies for a duration before destroying them when the freeze ends. It is effective against ceramics because they cannot attack while frozen and can be easily destroyed after the ice melts away by shooting at them again or by another attack.
Each tower has a set amount of coins that it needs in order to become fully upgraded
You have to spend coins to upgrade your towers. Each tower has a set amount of coins that it needs in order to become fully upgraded. You can see what each tower needs by tapping on the coin icon next to it, or by looking at its stats page.
Each tower requires a certain number of coins in order to be upgraded once, and this number increases with each level up of that tower (so it’s always harder). But don’t worry! You’ll get more coins as you play through levels, so even if you run out right now, you’ll be able to get more soon enough!
Bloons TD Battles MOD Features
- Unlimited Medallions
- Unlimited Money
Bloons TD Battles MOD FAQS
Does this mod work with the latest version of Bloons TD Battles?
Yes! It works fine with the latest version of Bloons TD Battles.
Do I need to download any files to use this mod?
No, you can simply download the mod from our website and use it without having to download anything else.
Do I need to root my phone or install a custom ROM?
No, this is not necessary at all. Our mods work on stock phones without any modifications required.
Bloons TD Battles MOD Conclusion
In this game, you have to be very careful because there are many enemies that will try and stop you from winning. You must be vigilant and always keep an eye on the bloons’ movements so that you can pop them before they reach their target. Moreover, there are different types of towers available in this game which can be upgraded by using in-game money that is earned during gameplay. Download Bloons TD Battles MOD and play now only on HTWARES.